Monday 16 January 2012


Introduction:

Here's a quick rundown of who I am and the purpose of this blog. My name is Andrew and I'm 20 years old. I am currently attending George Brown College for the Business Administration - Financial Planning program. I am currently in my 5th Semester here. I am a huge fan of photography and the expression each image portrays of one's perception. I am a amateur photographer as well so by taking this course I hope to learn more and enhance the current skills I have.


The purpose of this blog is not only for this course but is also an outlet for me to express my passion for fashion and photography. I have chosen to keep the layout of this blog simple so the viewers can focus their attention on the content as oppose to the design of this blog. As this semester progresses I hope you will learn a little bit about me through my use of images instead of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment